Founded in 2005, Gotstyle Menswear has quickly become Toronto’s leading men’s lifestyle boutique specializing in high end men’s fashion. We offer apparel, bags and accessories for casual, social and business dressing, featuring 45 different international and local brands, from opening to designer price points, in a full range of sizes. In additional to fashion, we offer services for men in our own in-store barber shop and tailor shop.
Over the past 5 years, Gotstyle has been recognized by the fashion industry by wining awards and receiving multiple print editorials and television exposure including:
- #1 Menswear Store in Canada, Sharp Magazine (2012)
- Best Menswear Store, NOW Magazine (2006-2011)
- Best Place to Buy a Suit, blogTO (2009)
- Top 20 Menswear Stores in North America, MR Magazine (2009)
- Featured on Breakfast Television, ET Canada, eTalk and Toronto Living
- Editorial coverage in Globe & Mail, National Post, Toronto Life, Maclean’s
Helping Gotstyle succeed in the retail fashion market is our loyal clientele and dedicated celebrity shoppers including eTalk’s Ben Mulroney, TSN’s Michael Landsberg and CBC’s Jian Gomeshi. Our celebrity shoppers took their support to the next level in 2009 by walking in the first Gotstyle Runway show at LG Fashion week.
Going into 2011, Gotstyle shows no sign of slowing down, in a brand new 3,000 square foot retail space in the trendy King West neighborhood and expanding the Gotstyle brand into special events and social networks. For more information on our store and upcoming events, visit us online and sign up on our newsletter.